When you’re picked up from Keelung Cruise Port, we highly recommend this private Taiwan tour for who has just one day to explore the culture of Taipei City. You’ll visit must-see sites like Dalongdong Baoan Temple, Confucius Temple, Taipei 101 and Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall.
- First stop at Baoan Temple
, constructed in 1742 and induction into UNESCO for cultural heritage conservation in 2003.
- Second, explore the sober spirit of Confucianism at Taipei Confucius Temple
- Enjoy steam dumplings at Michelin star awarded restaurant, Din Tai Feng
- After lunch, you will get to the observatory on 89th floor of Taipei 101
, which was the highest building in the world.
- Visit Liberty Square (Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall
), an important landmark for Taiwan’s democratic progress.
- Learn about Taipei’s history, culture and sights.
We provide Muslim-friendly services like bathroom facilities, halal prayer room, meals at halal certified restaurant, seafood or vegetarian restaurant.