When you’re picked up from Keelung Cruise Port, we highly recommend this Taiwan private tour for who has just one day to discover the beauty of northern Taiwan.
- Yehliu Geopark is home to lots of unique geological formations including the iconic "Queen's Head"
- Golden Waterfall's distinct color and name come from the metals left over from the old gold mine
- Jiufen, reflecting the Japanese influence on both architecture and culture. During World War II, the town housed a Japanese prisoner of war camp where captured Allied Force soldiers were forced to work in the gold mines.
- By 2008 Houtong Started to reinvent itself as a cat paradise, with many cat loving citizens proposing to bring abandoned cats a better life
- Visit Miaokou Night Market to see one of Taiwan's traditional food-focused night market and get ready for delicious seafood!
We provide Muslim-friendly services like bathroom facilities, halal prayer room, meals at halal certified restaurant, seafood or vegetarian restaurant.
(You may be interested in: Remembering Taiwan’s Kinkaseki POW Camp