When you’re picked up from Keelung Cruise Port, we highly recommend this private Taiwan tour for who has just one day to explore Yangmingshan
and embrace the nature.
- Yangmingshan National Park
is the only park in Taiwan that has volcanic geography and hot springs.
- Relax in Qingtiangang
, a mountain-top flatland park with amazing views of Yangmingshan National Park, was designated by Japanese colonial rulers for tea-growing and cattle-herding purposes.
- Visit Bamboo Lake (Zhuzihu), the name dates back from 200 years ago when the Han people first arrived in the region and started cultivating the wasteland covered by muddy bamboo forests.
- From March to May, Zhuzihu is well known for its field of white calla lily flowers, following the end of the calla lily season in late May, hydrangeas are welcomed.
(You may be interested in: Calla Lily Festival
& Picking calla lilies in Zhuzihu (bamboo lake)
- During lunchtime, we offer you the highly recommended "Wild Herb Potherb Cuisine", includes wild vegetables and free-range chickens.
- Unburden yourself in Japanese-style hot spring bathing! (You may be interested in: How to Take an Onsen?
We provide Muslim-friendly services like bathroom facilities, halal prayer room, meals at halal certified restaurant, seafood or vegetarian restaurant.